Senin, 25 Maret 2013

My Last Chance in My Life

This is my last chance for my relationship ...
I can't to be waste it again, i must use this chance with the best ...
I want that this last chance will be a perfect chance in my life ...
Learn to be a man, adult man ...
Learn to be a person that always understanding about her ...
Learn to be a person that always wanted by her and in her life ...
Learn to be a better person from now, tomorrow, and forever ...
I must change all of my bad ...
Always think positive and always believe to her ...

    I want always with her forever ...
    My heart was loving you and choose you to be my immortal love ...
    My heart is very like you, i feel that my heart was choose you ...
    And i will always keep my heart choosen ...
    I hope that the God will be true my pray ...

I Love You Very Much ... My Cutty Bear ...
              
                        Galih Kartikasari Hanidya

1 komentar:

  1. klo uda kyk gini.... ini gga d hpus kah???
    ksian reader yg bca ntar.... :)

    BalasHapus